We covered a lot in this episode. Here are some of the topics:
- Where is the limit to pushing yourself without hurting yourself?
- What are the most important exercises for a pitcher?
- Guidelines and roadblocks to promote strength and prevent injury
- How to overcome mental timidity after coming back from injury
- Athletic nutrition guidelines
- How does Parker prepare for an outing
- What’re the biggest differences between the college level and the professional level of play?The qualities of a good teammate
- What Parker would tell himself at 15 years old
- How Parker approaches a hitter
- How important is it to work on pitch movement?
- The mindset behind the curveball
- How do you stay intense, even when the game is out of hand?
- How do you block out the noise and be the best version of yourself?